Gratitude opens the heart chakra, as we consciously focus on appreciating all that we have in our lives and helps to sustain a light and loving, positive vibration, which genuinely radiates far and wide.
Gratitude helps create a prayer for those who are ¨without¨ whilst ensuring you remain in a positive state of body and mind, as our inner thanks vibrates out in powerful waves.
So focus, consciously, just for 5 minutes, on all you have to be thankful for:
– a healthy body or healthy mind (or both)
– a loving partner – or the ability to love yourself (because you know you can choose to do so!)
– a warm home – that you can make wonderful and welcoming
– family and friends that care for you
– a job – even if you would love a job you love better…
– freedom to choose how you spend your Christmas time
– the opportunities you have every day to enrich and enhance your life
– the challenges and obstacles that have enabled you to grow, transform, strengthen
Focus just for 5 minutes on the many gifts you are already receiving and notice how this warms you from within!
A wonderful technique for supporting you when spending time with even the most challenging relatives and family situations, your welcome becomes more genuine.
And…. as is the Universal Law of Attraction… like attracts like and this practice will carry you through to an abundant and fortuitous New Year… enjoy.