Springtime offerings in Ibiza
Springtime is when the island comes to life again on the island. The heat comes back into the sun and the days slowly draw out again. If you are visiting Ibiza in the next few weeks for some gentle spring sunshine – here are some suggestions for you!
* Casual eating – La Paloma cafe – in the sleepy village of San Lorenzo, our favourite organic eatery has now become so popular, that in the summer time, you are definitely required to book and getting a table can be tricky! At this time of year enjoy their home-made, filled with love organic delicacies – stunning salads, incredible filled foccacias, smoothies or juices! And amazing sweet treats! Open daily from 12.30pm – 16.30pm. (Closed Mondays)
* Weekend dinner – Ses Escoles – Family run sophistication. We love the incredibly fresh vibe here – from the stunning renovation of this traditional building, the classic menu with a modern twist – and mostly the fact that you can taste test all the Can Guasch families’ olive oil drizzled over artisan local bread. Great for vegetarians too. No greasy tapas in sight!
* Winter beach lunch La Escollera – The ultimate in beach-side eating. Delight in the delicious food on the stunning Es Cavellet beach near Salinas. This beach is incredibly busy in the summer time, but deserted and stunning in the winter! The vibe here is family fun and anything goes! It’s great for people watching!
* Something different – Mercado Nuevo – The stalls here are absolutely laden with fresh local produce and it’s a great place to browse. You can even choose your lunch from the stall and have it cooked fresh for you on the terrace! Head to Ibiza Town to find the Mercado Nuevo.
* Saturday Las Dalias Hippy Market is open all winter! Minus the queues and the hordes of people, you can still enjoy that Saturday vibe. Live music – and even a cheeky mojito…why not?
During all our retreats – tailor-made or group, we try to include our local favourite beaches, cafes and restaurants, and we can definitely offer you some secret spots and advice!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.