2021: through March and April
Step into spring with a lighter, healthier body, heart and mind. These organic, natural and boutique retreats, enable us to design your dream-retreat itinerary.
Receive and revitalize, gently detox body, heart and mind of old unhealthy patterns. Re-center and reset your life to live at a higher vibration – embrace the new world we are all moving into consciously, confidently and with a positive self-care program to empower and uplift your day-to-day reality so you can continue to thrive.
Are you ready to join us for your own tailor-made retreat experience?
about the tailor-made retreat
- Let mother nature work her healing wonders – walk amongst orange-orchards, breathe in fresh sunshine-filled air, revitalize in the spa with with hammam, 42ft lap-pool, practice yoga, meditation in the stunning light-filled yoga shala and rest in peace in the secluded upper villa with emerald pool.
- Ibiza Retreats professional heart-felt care. Enjoy the authentic healing spirit of Ibiza and Ibiza Retreats’ personalized programs of yoga, meditation, treatments, therapies, wellness workshops and experiences from Ibiza’s most talented and experienced teachers, therapists and wellness experts.
- Soothe your senses – naturally. Walk amongst the orange groves, rest by your emerald pool in the tranquility of the top villa temple-of-light or steam in the hammam, siesta and self-reflect in the herb gardens by the 42ft lap pool.
Get in touch to see the full information on the beautiful rooms and for prices
Also perfect for pre-weddings, ceremonial, spiritually-uplifting celebrations to reconnect with dear friends, or alternative romantic getaways (your partner can simply pay room & food whilst you dive deep into your self-care and yoga-meditation practices).
It goes without saying that we have full measures in place to ensure the best experience for our guests. This will include elements from all the most up to date guidelines. If you would like full information, please ask us for our latest Ibiza Retreats Health & Preventative Hygiene Policy.
- Accommodation in a stunning suite in Atzaro’s upper, private temple of light villas
- Morning teas & pre-yoga bites @ your temple of light
- Post-yoga blended smoothie – nutritionally designed Juice of the day
- Post-yoga breakfast, buffet and a la carte
- Either Lunch or Dinner daily (Vegan/vegetarian/gluten free options) ingredients from Atzaro’s organic “huerta” vegetable gardens
- Daily morning Yoga / Meditation / breath-work – classes for all levels, designed to meet your / groups needs ie: Vinyasa / Yin Flow / Sivananda style / Restorative
- Full-body massage – in Atzaro’s beautiful spa
- 1:1 Wellness Coaching – Holistic Health Consultation
- 2nd treatment / Therapy – (for stays of 3 nights or longer)
- 1st Evening Yin & Restorative Yoga – with guided “deep sleep” relaxation
Bring the benefits home
- Downloadable yoga class & guided meditation/relaxations
- Back-to-life Coaching to integrate retreat benefits into daily life (via ZOOM)
Flights, transfers, further treatments & therapies
|8.00 – pre-yoga teas and bites
8.30 – mindfulness meditation walk through the peace-gardens
9.00 – yoga and breathwork
10.30 – post-yoga self-enquiry – Q & A with smoothie/juice of the day
10.45 – breakfast
12.30 – free-time – spa – rest – reflect
14.00 – light lunch (or explore our recommended organic island eateries)
16.00 – full-body holistic massage
18.00 – soundbath
19.30 – supper in Atzaro’s cande-lit restaurant beneath the stars
21.00 – sweet dreams
Additional workshops and wellness experiences
- Sound Healing & Gong Baths
- Voicessence Shamanic Music Therapy
- Transformational Breath-work
- MET Tapping
- Naturopathic Nutritional Guidance
- Kundalini Yoga
- Mantras and Musical Meditations
- Cacao Ceremonies
- Ceremonial blessings and “rite of passage” rituals
Larah Davis is a Quantum Life Coach, Yoga Teacher, Clinically Trained Yoga Therapist, Energy Worker and Integrative Quantum MedicineTM practitioner. Founder of Ibiza Retreats, her passion for offering authentic transformational retreats stems from the trauma of a car accident, which severely impacted her spinal health – setting her on a path dedicated to learning myriad tools for self-healing and harmonising her wellbeing for a pain-free, joy-filled life. She holds a sacred space to expand your self-awareness beyond the yoga mat and reawaken the body-mind-heart connection. Larah empowers you to release stress at every level – to experience space, rest and rejuvenation, with a personalised approach ensuring you leave feeling ready, resourced, rejuvenated and inspired to embrace the magic of life’s journey.
Susie Howell is a Yoga teacher and Co-Director of Ibiza Retreats. Susie has a particular interest in somatic approaches to treating burnout and health issues triggered by hyper-regulation of the nervous system. She has specialised in using yoga to heal trauma and process emotions held in the body. With one-to-one and group clients, she works to bring awareness to how reactivity is undermining health, and to guide a personalised process of learning to be more present, mindful and grounded, and feel peace, balance and joy on a daily basis. Her yoga style draws inspiration from Iyengar and Scaravelli to Dynamic Vinyasa and Yin, but her teaching goes beyond achieving perfect alignment. ‘Yoga was never meant to be a gym-workout. It’s a form of personal development that uses the body to access the mind and emotions, to enable self-awareness and to encourage personal growth,’ she says. ‘You can cultivate courage through your yoga practice. Create space, ride the waves as the practice anchors you. It teaches you to trust yourself and connect with your inner compass.’