This summer we’re keeping it light, with this lovely, laid-back retreat.
The Summer Yoga Flow retreat is perfect for Ibiza-loving yogis, looking for some serious ‘me-time’ in our tranquil retreat location, with a clean-eating, plant based menu, daily yoga & evening practice – it’s the perfect Summer ‘re-set.’
For those seeking a lighter version of our more transformational retreats, this delightful, healthy holiday offers daily revitalising yoga for all levels, treatments & therapies on tap, yet with a more laid-back approach.
You’ll have plenty of time to explore the gorgeous White Island and our morning hosts will be on hand to offer advice and guidance to help you make the most of your stay. However, if going out isn’t your thing, this retreat is also a sanctuary for those who want to escape the crowds, preferring to be horizontal with a cool drink and a good book, without pressure or obligation to do anything!
About the retreat:
- 6 nights accommodation
- Introductory massage as your first taste of relaxation!
- Daily 2 hour morning practice
- Evening practice on 3 nights
- Sound healing meditation on 1 night
- A morning hike and beach picnic
- Daily Pre-yoga bites & brunch
- Dinner on 4 nights
- Afternoons plus 2 evenings free to explore beautiful Ibiza!
- Optional day out on a boat. (minimum numbers required)
- Optional additional pampering therapies from our hand-picked team of wellness experts.
- 8.00 am – Teas & pre-yoga bites (chia pots or power-protein balls)
- 09.00am – Morning yoga on the deck – gentle Vinyasa flow
- 11.30 – 12.30 – Nourishing brunch of power salads & dishes packed with filling wholegrains and pulses, local free-range eggs, protein chia pots. All locally sourced, vegetarian, wheat, sugar and cow-dairy free, for a gentle body cleanse
- 13.00 – ‘You-time’, siesta, receive treatments, read, sleep, reflect… or go out and explore the island – your choice!
- 6.30pm – Gentle evening yoga on 3 nights / sound-healing therapy on 1 night
- 8pm – A delicious, healthy and flavour-packed dinner under the stars on 4 nights / 2 free evenings to go out.
- Extras: Flights, transfers, any further wellness treatments & therapies you may choose to have. Optional boat trip.
This was the most perfect place to spend a quiet time catching up with myself. I really feel that the balance between pure relaxation and then a little exploration of the island was amazing for me. I came home feeling so ‘re-charged’ but also feeling that I had also had many enjoyable experiences and fun, like on a regular holiday. Thanks so much! I would love to come and do this again!
About the location:
Our gorgeous ‘luxury bohemian’ finca in the peaceful countryside near Santa Eularia. A cool, spacious & tranquil villa within a private and fully-walled property; a gorgeous sanctuary where you can fully relax and take some time out for yourself, lounge by the pool or rest on a day bed in one of the many shaded spaces, and breathe….
Yoga Levels: Suitable for all
We ensure that the yoga we offer on our retreats is accessible to everybody, whether it is your first time on the mat or you have been practising for years. With a teacher and an assistant in every class, there is always someone there to help you with your alignment and some gentle hands-on adjustments and modifications when needed.
For us, the spirit of yoga is about being present in your own space. We invite our beginners to take it slowly, focus on the breath, rest where necessary and let the magic happen organically and in their own pace.
About the food:
Boost your wellbeing and nourish your system with a naturally purifying ‘clean-eating’, plant-based diet. But what does this mean? Locally sourced, farm-fresh produce is super-high in nutrients and full of flavour, you literally will be cleaning yourself to feel lighter and clearer in body and mind. Expect lots of hearty salads with inspiring dressings, tasty, flavour-filled quinoa, brown rice and lentil-based dishes, cold coconut soups and watermelon gazpacho, raw & slow-roasted veggies, yummy chickpea and beetroot dips, local free-range egg frittatas and omelettes, caprese salads with the tastiest red ripe tomatoes and goat or sheeps cheese. Explore flavours for all palates as our chefs spice up the cuisine with inspired influences from their own travels, where they have cooked and eaten their way around the world.
We believe that yoga-off-the-mat is about enjoying all good things in moderation – and rewarding yourself (as this is your holiday) with a healthy treat or two too! So sweet-toothed guests can be satiated with raw-vegan desserts and those wanting to experience the local grapes can opt, if desired, for a glass of delicious of organic wine with dinner.
Fruit, nuts and seeds will be available throughout the afternoons, and you can help yourself to water or herbal tea at any time.
August 12th – 6 nights
Email us to find out more, or speak to a lovely human voice.
0034 660 541 512
Please use the contact form