2022: 05-9 May, 02-06 June, 29 September – 04 October – all retreats are 4 nights
“I cannot believe the changes for me that happened on the yoga mat. It was a humbling and I would even say magical experience for me” Selina
About the Retreat
It’s not something that is easy to define, but ‘to glow’ is to reach a shining & inspiring state of consciousness; an internal understanding between your inner self and your physical body, which exudes and radiates, from the inside out, and shows a positive effect on every part of you.
Come with us on our new 4 night GLOW retreat – a deep and satisfying journey of vinyasa yoga – where a special kind of magic takes place on your yoga mat.
Whether you are fairly new to yoga, or a more accomplished yogi looking to deepen and enhance your vinyasa yoga practice, we will show you how to connect to your GLOW!
Get in touch to see the full information on our beautiful rooms and for prices
“There are two kinds of light – the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures”.
the yoga practice …
The morning vinyasa yoga is a heating-cultivating ‘Yang’ practise, always beginning with a powerful guided meditation to bring you to a place of clarity and focus.
This energising practice cultivates strength and expansion. Both on the yoga mat and how this might reflect in your daily life. It’s intelligent, inspiring and uplifting, with beautiful and unique vinyasa sequences. There is always a focus on how you can make the experience and practise your own with plenty of guidance and modifications. We encourage free and intuitive movement to ensure you are connecting to your body and developing your personal practise.
Fuel your ‘agni’ – your internal fire and work on clearing any old energetic blockages, leaks and drains you may be historically bound by or tied to. You feel your physical & spiritual energy re-awakening and rising inside you. You feel yourself coming back to your own unique sense of self – the very best version of YOU.
Some of the morning classes incorporate a work-shop style breakdown some of the postures and the myths and fears we have around them, such as inversions.
The evening sessions draw us back to the ‘Yin’ where we really work on nurturing our inner glow. Soothing mantras, deep & juicy supported asanas, nourishing & deeply relaxing yoga nidra and wonderful ‘all-senses’ restorative experiences cultivate a deep sense of calm. As well as re-balance your nervous system and shift your awareness to an elevated state of consciousness and empathy.
Sound therapy and musical vibration is an incredibly powerful form of release and is weaved into the experience in many ways. We draw on ancient heart-opening mantras, to more contemporary, inspirational music to uplift the spirit and feed your soul.
Who will benefit?
- This retreat is for you if you are looking to take steps towards a state of elevated happiness and satisfaction, to a place of higher consciousness & a deeper understanding of the importance of a personalised self-care practice.
- It is also the perfect retreat for people who are already on ‘the path’ but it will help you to go deeper. Especially if you are wondering “what it’s all about and where do I need to go next?”
- Great for beginners to intermediate who are keen to develop a personal practise and is also suited for more accomplished yogis now looking to go deeper.
- full board accommodation in private rooms or shared suites
- in-bound transfers from Ibiza airport to the retreat
- One-to-One Yoga & Wellness check-in
- full body diagnostic massage
- daily yoga & meditation – morning yang style and the evening more yin style
- hike in nature
- one free afternoon & evening to explore the island (on 6 night retreats only)
- celebratory banquet on the last night
- pre-yoga bites & teas
- morning guided meditation
- energising morning vinyasa style yoga practise
- juices and yoga Q&A, to discuss and develop your personal practice
- a hearty vegetarian ‘clean’ brunch
- nutritional workshop or self-care talk
- free time to relax, receive therapies or explore the island
- evening yoga, workshop or hike in nature
- delicious, abundant supper
The Glow retreat is all about you coming back to your own sense of self; to setting or reaffirming your path for the next phase of your journey with a regular yoga practice in your life.
We support you, but more importantly we empower you on this journey; the real work comes from within you. You will find a new sense of clarity, ‘headspace’ and a fresh peace of mind. The work on the mat will guide you back to your own feeling of confidence, to trust and draw on your own inner-resources.
We keep it simple and inspirational – this is not a deeply ‘held’ retreat, because we trust in the power of the practise – and in the power of YOU to yield incredible opportunities to view life from a totally different perspective.
It will inspire you to embrace and manage your own life as it is, with the daily challenges that it throws at you, but it will also give you a fresh perspective on how you want your life to be and where you want it to go.
20th March – 4 nights / 9th April – 4 nights / 24th May – nights / 27th June – 6 nights / 28th August – 6 nights
Prices from €995 – €2495
Email email@example.com for more information.