Remember that you CAN choose which emotions you experience for longer periods ot time. Just because you feel a passing sense of anger, fear or sadness does not mean you need to chew on it so long that it drags you down.
Think of your emotions like sweets to help you let go more easily of negative feelings like guilt and anxiety.
See them for what they are and rather than attaching to them, give them a colour, a flavour and a texture and notice how this helps you to dissociate from the feeling more easily.
We have to taste all the different emotions! This is what ensures our life is full of flavours that enirch our experience and help us to grow however… you can decide in each moment if you want to ride a wild emotional rollercoaster or if you want to glide with more balance, more presence, more self-control.
* Suck on the calmer, peaceful, emotions for longer, this will help you soothe your soul
* Savour the delicious vibrancy of joy, hope and positivity
* Chew on anticipation and excitement for energy that will lift your spirits
* Close your eyes and draw from the the spicier flavours of passion and courage
* Exhale the fresh mint of cooling trust and clam
And love??? Keep surplus packets in your pocket for an essential daily dose of the life sweetener that never grows old….
Your emotional health is as important as your physical health – so eat the sweets that matter and enjoy….