Mother Love Retreats
4 nights & 5 days of nurturing, sharing, circles, yoga, massage and gentle treatments, coaching, connecting with you, rediscovering your needs and how to find strength and space for yourself within your new life role.
* Residential: Tuesday 1st – Saturday 5th October*
* Day Retreats: Wednesday 2nd – Thursday 3rd – Friday 4th - open to island residents and Mothers needing some love-time staying elsewhere on the island. Please ask us for details.
* Extra nights possible on request! Further babysitting can be provided accordingly if you wish for more yoga and/or more pampering treatments.
About the Retreat: Mother Love is for independent women and free spirits who have begun – or are in the midst of – the transformational journey of motherhood. Mother Love allows you to admit, to accept and to grow with the challenges that your new life brings with it. Supporting you to come into harmony with yourself and your needs whilst enabling a harmonious rhythm for you and your relationship, your baby, your family.
All rooms are single occupancy and the retreat includes:
* 4 nights & 5 days accomodation @ Can Skye Retreat - all rooms are ensuite & are equipped with kettles for preparing bottles
* Full board nutritionally nourishing cuisine for mothers and babies - with fish & free-range chicken available if required
* Babysitting - 4.5 hours per day
* Wellbeing Coaching/Consultation to map out your new-life-as-a-mother needs & time & energy responsibilities & so we can recommend treatments & therapies to restore your balance and wellbeing
* Life Coaching & Wellbeing Coaching daily & throughout the retreat
* Full body massage with aromatic ibiza oils OR Aqua Wellness Water Therapy
* Life & Wellbeing Coaching feedback & follow-up practical life tools, strategies & stress-management techniques for when you get back to reality, including recipes & personalised yoga, meditation & breathwork practice.
Evening workshops (all for mothers with babies) include: * * * * Warm water babies – swimming & moving your baby in the water, developing confidence & flow
* Baby massage & reflexology
* Sound healing & music circle – bringing you into rhythm with yourself & your baby
* 6 x yoga, breathwork & meditation sessions:
- 2 x with your baby to develop an integrated “Moga” (mummy-baby-yoga) practice
Post-natal recovery with internationally renowned Yoga teacher Jacqueline Purnell
- 4 x awaken & revive yoga sessions, purely for mothers, reconnecting you with your body, core strengthening, opening and realigning your body & breathwork techniques for releasing the pressure & relaxing and calming the mind
- Personal yoga prescription – daily life techniques & practice to take home
* Further massages, reflexology, 1:1 Watsu water sessions, holistic treatments & therapies are coordinated within a personalised program to bring you the wellness benefits your body, mind & spirit needs. Choose from our a la carte pool-side spa menu, given after yoga in the mornings, whilst the babysitters take care of your little ones, so you can take care of you!
* Babysitting is provided for 4.5 hours a day within the package, with 1 professional baby-sitter from www.kidsinibiza.com per 1 – 2 babies to take great care of your precious one whilst we take care of you!
We welcome up to 7 mothers and babies (up to 1 year) in residence to ensure we can give you plenty of personalised attention, plus essential “you-time” for resting, for treatments, for just being and for sleep! Helping you find your way back to what you need to be the life force and centre of your family. Mother’s with babies of 1 – 2 years are welcome as long as we have minimum 2 toddlers for babysitters to care for with appropriate creative stimulation, or a small supplement of 30 euros per day if just one child.
About your retreat location: Can Skye is the glam ashram where the sea meets the sky…
Sitting in the midst of aromatic herb gardens and fruit trees, overlooking the spectacular ibizan coast, Can Skye is a traditional Ibizencan finca (traditional farm house) that has been restored with incredible love and care over the last few years. It offers guests a unique experience – the rural ambiance of the north coast of Ibiza with all the modern creature comforts amidst magical rural countryside. With wonderful Mimi in the background, adding delicate floral details and nurturing care, lawns sprawl into gardens, with plenty of space for little-ones to crawl, outdoor yoga and circles to share tea and insights underneath the trees. Cala Nova beach is a 25 minute walk away where turquoise waters lap the shore…
Can Skye offers an infinity swimming pool and also 2 hot pools with music underwater for dolphin improvisation, watsu,water dance & jahara.
More information: A 5 min drive or 15min walk from the sleepy, quintessentially Spanish village of Sant Carles, with it’s cafes, shops and restaurants set around a pretty village church and square. In the opposite direction, in 15mins walk, you reach the sparkling waters and white sands of Cala Nova. Other spectacular beaches a short drive away include Cala Llenya, Cala Martina and the famous Aquas Blancas. The town of Santa Eularia is a 10min drive. Ibiza town 25mins and the airport 35mins by car.
About your Hosts
Ann: mother, wellness expert and a successful career woman.
Inspired by the challenges she faced during her transition to motherhood, Ann brings to Mother Love retreats, her research, knowledge and learnings about the affect a new baby may have on relationships, work, and self. Ann has co-created Mother Love Retreats in response to a calling for support from other mothers on their journey and to guide people to find the support and help they need. Founder of MyBestTreat.com, a community for health for body and soul, Ann is now based in Ibiza as a conscious lifestyle choice to enable her family to form new roots and blossom.
Larah: Is a mother of 1, conscious entrepreneur, holistic life coach, yoga teacher and founder of Ibiza retreats.
…Found the transformational experience of becoming a mother incredibly powerful. She is passionate about supporting mothers to harness the new-energy of motherhood, secure time (somehow!) to take care of themselves properly and to find a new sense of freedom to live even richer and more beautiful lives within motherhood and the family unit. After giving birth, feeling huge surges of creative energy and inspiration Larah also found herself needing support and help in many new ways, She feels blessed to have been able to tap into the island-wide network of teachers, therapists and womens’ groups to support her and her wish is to make these available to you too. She has been living in Ibiza for 5 years.
Jacqueline Purnell: Mother of 2 and world-renowned ERYT 500hr Yoga Alliance BWY, Jacqueline is a yoga teacher trainer specialising in pre and post-natal yoga. Postnatal Recovery, Baby Massage and Baby Yoga. “The postnatal and baby yoga courses offer you the chance to work on deep restoration of your body shape and to maintain reserves of calm to really enjoy this special time in all of your lives. And the babies can be involved too! An introduction to baby massage and a special time to connect with your baby and other mums.”
Emma Nathan (PranaSol): ITEC qualified Holistic Therapist since 2000 and RKY Yoga 280hr guides you through a wonderful soothing and relaxing workshop of Baby Massage and Reflexology to enhance your life, your baby’s and the bond you share. Learn how to help your baby digest food – and life – in their new adventure.
Mimi and Shambala: Our lead massageuses, body-workers & water-therapists, with over 30 years experience, they enable you to feel comfortable to let go completely, float away and relax, release physical tensions and unleash the goddess within!
07.30 – 09.30am – Gentle wake-up – teas and tiny bites of fresh fruit and nuts from the brunch table (please eat lightly for you before yoga)
09.30 – 10.45am – Morning yoga, for mum only – babies with babysitters finishing with some gentle hands-on healing for all
10.45am – Breakfast / Brunch – delicious a la carte & buffet for all nutritional needs, baby-sitter on hand to care for your baby whilst you eat if you wish too.
11.45am – 14.00 – you-time for treatments & therapies – baby-sitters on hand to care for your baby whilst you care for you
2.30pm – Light healthy lunch bites
Free time – afternoon siesta, relax, swim and sunbathe
Optional afternoon walks in nature – with baby in buggy or on your chest!
16.15 – tea-time reconnecting and sharing
17.00 – 18.00 – evening workshop – mum & baby for yoga / baby massage & reflexology
19.00 onwards – dinner when you can join us and around your baby’s “go to bed time”
Cost €1299 – €1599 depending on room-type and including transfers – flights are extra
Thank you and we look forward to hosting you!