Just Stop! Retreats
Rejuvenate your body, unwind your mind and Refuel your energy…
About the Retreat
Just Stop! is an exclusive personalised 5 day lifestyle detox yoga retreat with Rebekah Fensome (Life Coach and Clinical Hypnotherapist) and Larah Davis (Wellbeing Consultant and founder of Ibiza Retreats).
Just Stop! Retreats are a unique blend of Yoga, Life Coaching, Holistic Wellness, delicious, nutritious seasonal soul-food and gentle hosting & facilitation at your pace… in your way… keep it light and lively or feel free to reflect and search for deeper meaning.
* 1 June – 05 June
* 20 July – 24 July
* 20 Sept – 24 Sept
* 18 Oct – 22 Oct
We welcome you to Just Stop! And rejuvenate for a total mind-body-spirit refuel.
About the venue
A breathtaking lovingly renovated traditional finca in Northern Ibiza. Immersed in mother nature with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. With an eco-swimming pool resting amidst lush greenery and organic fruit-trees. Just minutes from the turquoise waters of Benirras beach, one of Ibiza’s most beautiful bays.
About the Teachers
Larah Davis has lived in Ibiza for 4 years and is a Holistic Life Coach, Go with your Flow Yoga Teachers, NLP Master Practitioner and Wellness Consultant. Founder of Ibiza Retreats, Larah’s passion is in helping you uncover your hearts needs… to soften and open into a new place of strength – to remember how to listen to your body so that you can follow your passions in life and do what makes you glow!
Rebekah Fensome is a Lifestyle Expert and has had her private wellbeing practice in London for six years. She began her career in management consultancy and then advertising and is now an accredited professional Life Coach, Business Coach, NLP Practitioner, Clinical hypnotherapist and yoga teacher. She believes in leading a realistic healthy lifestyle from a MIND BODY FUEL perspective. This was her inspiration to found and co-create “Just Stop”, a Life Coaching, Hypnotherapy and Yoga Retreat in Ibiza.
We welcome you with juices and healthy snacks from 3pm
And whilst you are welcome to arrive in the morning check-in is normally at 3pm and check-out of your room at 12.00 (just prior to lunch) on the final day unless otherwise requested.
* Wellness Consultation
* Full body stress-release, rejuvenating massage
* Life Coaching
..will take place on Day of Arrival OR the following day… depending on your arrival time – all so you can relax and get the most of your time, no rushing, simply receiving plenty of TLC!
* 6pm – arrival yoga session – to ground, to connect, to open out after travels and to begin to really breathe
* 8pm – welcome dinner! with an introduction to the team, to the retreat centre and to the program of daily yoga, treatments, workshops and beach trips that you may (or may not) choose to join in.
Rest & Revive with a great first night’s sleep!
8.30 am – help yourself to teas and light breakfast bites (recommended to eat lightly or as little as possible before yoga)
9.30am – morning yoga
11.15am – post yoga super smoothie / juice, yoga Q&A, support & feedback with our team
11.30 – 1.30 – you-time, treatments, therapies, sunbathing
1.30 – leisurely lunch under the jasmine
3 – 4.30 / 5pm (depending on time of year) – digest, relax, siestas & optional treatments & therapies
4.30 pm – optional beach trips
6.30pm – optional workshops on different evenings including our beautiful cliff-top hike & sunset meditation
8pm – dinner under the stars
We finish at 3pm after our final lunch together.
Based on request and availability, you are welcome to arrive early or extend your stay – ask us for details and see our recommended places to stay.
£795 per person on a shared room basis or £860 per person for single occupancy all inclusive of:
- 4 nights – 5 days full-board accommodation
- Delicious, nutritious seasonal cuisine, organic and healthy & happy purifying soul-food
- Teas & Waters on tap throughout the day
- Welcome Ceremony & island introduction
- Daily Hatha Vinyasa Flow yoga (for all levels) “Awaken & Rejuvenate” with meditation & breathwork, purifying and healing visualisations
- Life Coaching session – detox your mind & focus on your goals & needs
- Wellness Consultation to tailor your program of therapies and “rebalance” your lifestyle
- Evening NIDRA yoga class – deep restorative relaxation
- Evening MET intro – Tapping – Emotional Freedom Technique
- Rejuvenation full-body Massage on arrival
- Sunset hike & cliff-top meditation
- 24/7 Mind Body Spirit concierge service from Ibiza Retreats for all your Ibiza needs
- Daily hosting to tailor-make your experience to meet your needs
- Dynamic Life-balancing tools & techniques
Extras: Flights, transfers, further treatments & therapies coordinated for you according to your needs.
“This retreat says it all in the title, ‘Just Stop!’. It was the perfect retreat for me, what with a very busy, demanding job and after suffering a number of close family bereavements, I needed a ‘Time Out’, to reflect on my life, to address issues relating to grief and to enjoy a nurturing female environment with women from ALL walks of life. I had time to sleep, cry, talk, put life into perspective and pull together an action plan for my immediate future taking into account my dreams, aspirations, needs and wants. The daily yoga, 5 rhythm dancing, sacral-cranial massages, healthy food and company were truly excellent.
This retreat, (cheesy as it sounds) really did change my life. Not only did I address anger issues to do with my father, I also expressed a desire to meet someone special in my life and sure enough, soon after the course I did! AND we are still together, over 2 years later! I put that down to a change in attitude and letting go of the past!
The ladies from our retreat had a great portfolio of skills, from life coaching, hypnotherapy and counseling to massage, dancing, yoga and cooking. In addition, they were an arm to cry on, a sounding post to talk to and above all there to lighten everyone’s day, there was plenty of laughter!
I would recommend ‘Just Stop’ to anyone, from any background or walk of life who is at a point where they need a break, especially for those women out there who are having to juggle their whole family or for those who are perceived to be ‘invincible’!”
- Thank you Katherine Gilbert